Industrial Physics Privacy Policies
1. Navigation Errors. Please report navigation errors and other web site maintenance problems and/or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain an error-free website.
2. Terms. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use License.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Industrial Physic’s web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. Modify or copy the materials;
ii. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Testing Machines, Inc.’s web site;
iv. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Industrial Physics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Industrial Physics is committed to protecting your privacy.
The following privacy statement describes our practice with respect to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (personal information) on this website. By using this website, you consent to the terms of our privacy statement.
Industrial Physics may require you to provide us with personal information if you would like to participate in some activities available on or benefit from services offered on this web site. We endeavor to limit our requests for personal information to information we believe is minimally necessary to achieve our stated collection purposes.
Please note that any comments or materials sent to us, including but not limited to feedback data, are deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation with respect to such responses, and Industrial Physics shall be free to use, reproduce, distribute and publically display such comments and materials without reference to you personally. Industrial Physics is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such responses for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or other third parties. You agree that any responses provided by you shall become automatically the exclusive intellectual property of Industrial Physics immediately upon submission. You waive any claim for unjust enrichment or other claim or compensation for any damages or economic benefit derived by Industrial Physics from your response.
Industrial Physics may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on this website, protect and defend the rights of property of Industrial Physics or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Industrial Physics employees, users of Industrial Physics products or services, or members of the public. Industrial Physics reserves the right to transfer personal information to third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets. Industrial Physics does not use, sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
5. Opt-Out. Industrial Physics provides you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive e-mails from us.
6. Disclaimer. Except for the express warranties contained in the owners’ manual or terms and conditions of sale for any product sold, the materials on Industrial Physics web site are provided “as is”. Industrial Physics makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Industrial Physics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
7. Limitations. In no event shall Industrial Physics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Industrial Physic’s Internet web site, even if Industrial Physics or a Industrial Physics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on Industrial Physics’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographical errors. Testing Machines, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Industrial Physcis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Industrial Physics does not, however, make any commitment to update materials.
9. Links. Industrial Physics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Industrial Physics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Industrial Physics’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions or rules.